Infection control in the dental field has always been paramount in protecting staff and patients alike. The outbreak of Covid-19 in 2020 brought infection control into the spotlight.
Division Street Dental is committed to your health and safety. We follow procedures recommended by state and federal agencies, including the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Providing and using disinfectant hand soap
- Wearing gloves and face masks
- Sterilization of all equipment before every use*
- Using disposable materials where appropriate
- Running HEPA filters
- Requiring a pre-treatment mouth rinse
If you have questions or concerns about these procedures, feel free to speak with a staff member.
*We use an autoclave, a device that kills bacteria and viruses with steam, heat and pressure, to sanitize our equipment.